One of the things that i fear once starting working from home is getting lazy and easily distracted!
So I thought that I should do a little plan.
- I’ll make sure I am waking up normal time and not 8.55 then open my laptop still in my pyjamas.
- Not work in my pyjamas without a shower until lunch time, or even later than that.
- Actually work rather than clean the whole apartment, do all washing, shopping and other activities that’ll keep me away from working!
- Avoid social media and if I happen to start checking them all give myself a five minute rule.
- As much as it’ll be great to work from home, I’ll make sure I visit ‘freelance’ coffee shops, the agency’s office or some hot desking places at least twice a week – so I don’t go crazy.
6. And last but not least – there is not such a thing as wine hour unless I’ve got someone to drink with!